Wednesday, January 5, 2011

We Want to Pump...YOU up!

So I write this as my dog has the rips in the living room. Nothing funnier than that!

I went on steroids and antibiotics yesterday due to a massive sinus infection that had the doctor wondering why I wasn't in the hospital. I figured since I was still walking around, we should keep it that way and so we're trying a less invasive treatment first. It's working, I think, or the steroids are simply giving my the illusion that things are going great!

I'm starting my journaling today for WW. I figured out what the problem was. I was so used to knowing the points of things off the top of my head that, when they changed programs, now I have to look things up and that makes me grumpy. But the meeting yesterday was so great, I may have found new purpose. I actually looked up my oatmeal this morning! Whahoo!

This is a rather short post, but I still haven't gotten the kids ready for school yet and tooth-brushing must be done. I won't be able to write tonight since we have tickets to Spamalot at the Washington Pavillion and I'm really looking forward to a date with the hubby. Oh, and the show is supposed to be funny, too. How can you go wrong with a musical based on Monty Python??

3 comments:

  1. The new Points Plus program takes a little getting used to, but I have found that is encourages me to eat much more fruit than I used to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well that's good to know! I'm looking forward to being a smaller size!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really enjoying PointsPlus - having all fruit free is a huge bonus! I do WW Online because the meetings depress me. I'm glad they're working for you, though!

    ReplyDelete