Sunday, January 2, 2011

A New Beginning

Tomorrow, Marc and I are going to try and eat only non-processed natural foods for the next ten weeks. It's part of the Impact Body Plan that he's really keen on. He's planning on doing the full plan, which includes a workout that's highly detailed each week. I've looked at this workout plan and there's no way I can do it. I mean, some of the moves in that would make me make noises similar to a dying moose just trying to contort my body into those positions. So he can follow the entire thing. I, on the other hand, am going to follow the eating plan and continue with my usual workout at Anytime Fitness.

The all natural food thing is a good idea - Weight Watchers recommends the idea and so I'll go with it and see if I lose any weight.

As of right now, I weight 204 pounds, which is way too much. I have SO MANY cute clothes that would fit my backside if it were just twenty pounds lighter. So cross your fingers that I can do it. I'm hoping this blog might help me do it, considering talking to whoever is reading might make me feel accountable. So if you're reading, drop me a note and let me know.

And it won't just be weight loss - there are many strange things that happen in the mind of a mommy. The conversations that happen with children are amazing. For instance, in line at the Jasper MiniMall yesterday, I had a long conversation about rubber boots, which the man in front of us was wearing. Sintu found them incredibly cool and wanted to know why he didn't have a pair. Hmmm...maybe because he doesn't have to muck out barn stalls? But heck, if rubber boots would make him happy, then maybe I'll get him some for his birthday.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Stephanie, Claire here! Good luck on your weight loss journey. I joined WeightWatchers Online six weeks ago so I'm doing my best to lose weight too. This new body plan sounds interesting - hope you and Marc both see good results!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to have a hubby interested in changing his eating habits! Mine is NOT. So, I must resort to Healthy Decadence: http://health.discovery.com/fansites/devin-alexander/devin-alexander.html

    Trying to sneak it in all sneaky-like. :)

    ReplyDelete