Monday, January 3, 2011

Is It Okay to Crate the Children?

All right. There is one part of this plan that is a bit silly. I'm supposed to drink half my body weight in ounces of water a day. yeah, I was confused about that for awhile, too, but what it means is I divide my weight in half (102) and then have to drink that many ounces of water. Are you kidding me?? I was lucky to make 30. Marc managed to do it, but his bladder must be HUGE because I would have been peeing all day.

I also ate a piece of chocolate at work. This is supposed to be a slow start, right? I'll get there. I might not lose weight this week, but I have every intention of working out in the morning, so that will help make me less cranky. I hope.

On a different note, I'm tired of listening to my children fight with my dog. I would like to let the dog stay out since he is, after all, a dog and doesn't know that the children are not puppies. The children however, know that the dog is a dog and yet they keep egging him on. I would like to put THEM in the crate. I know this isn't possible (they don't fit - they tried, not me) and someone would undoubtedly report me, but I'm SURE that other moms have felt the same way at some point.

Oh, and the bright note of the day: Ben Browder has a new show coming out. I loved him in Farscape and to have him back on TV will relieve Vincent D'onofrio of having to be my TV boyfriend. Don't worry - Marc has a movie girlfriend. Jamie Lee Curtis. I know, I think that's weird, too.

So I got off to a rough start, but hopefully I'll get better. No chocolate tomorrow - it wasn't that good. I think I only ate it because it was chocolate. I need to get over that.

2 comments:

  1. You just need a bigger crate--they would both fit in Helo's! >:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen Helo's crate and you're right! They could lay down in that thing! Maybe I should get one...

    ReplyDelete