Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A Better Outlook?

So I feel better about weight watchers today. I know I've done it before (I lost 70 pounds the first time), for some reason this time seemed much harder. Might be the age, might be the inspiration. Anyway, I've got a high school reunion (20 years, don't tell) in the summer and I think it might be nice to not have such a big butt.

Weigh-in today did not go well, but the meeting was great. It was very supportive and I think that I'm ready to start journaling and get busy. Wish me luck on this!

On the way home from Pipestone today, the kids both told me all about what they did at school and I was reminded that the things that matter the most to me are the family. Sometimes I forget that, and I shouldn't. So I'm reminding myself now that those are the important moments. Sure, it matters that I remember to pay the school lunch bill, but in the end, they won't stop feeding her if I forget for a few days. I did pay it, by the way.

And I'm addicted to Facebook. I play this game called Mousehunt. If you don't play it, you should - it's fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment