Friday, April 25, 2014

23 Mobile Things: Thing 23


I am sad to be done, in all honesty.  I have really enjoyed this experience and I hope to repeat it in the future with more 23 Things!

I think my favorite thing was the Notetaking app Remember The Milk.  It's a great list making tool and I am a huge list person, so it's awesome.  It is now in the bar along the bottom of my Ipad since I use it every day.  Never would have found it without this!  I am also hugely glad to have finally gotten connected with Dropbox and CloudOn.  I always wondered how to edit my documents from computer to computer and those two apps let me do just that - it's a life saver.  I've attached my work computer to my home computer and it's much easier than having to email back and forth to myself!

While doing the 23 Things, I was also teaching a technology class monthly in the library to help people connect more with their devices.  23 Things helped me immensely with that, giving me ideas and apps to try out with my patrons that I might have overlooked in the past - some of them did better with the ideas than others, but it was all worth while.

I said before that I am looking forward to participating in another 23 Things.  Perhaps that is an understatement and eager anticipation should be used instead.

Fantastic!!

No comments:

Post a Comment