Thursday, April 24, 2014

23 Mobile Things: Thing 15

Infographics Hub was the one that I chose and I wasn't all that impressed.  They had some nice graphics, but the ones that I chose to look at had some information that was wrong.  How do I know? Because I'm a huge Game of Thrones fan and they had two of the ruling Houses mixed up on their graphic, which was pretty blatant - also two houses you SHOULDN'T mix up, honestly, with one being a dragon and the other a stag.  But enough about my nerdiness.

I guess I was disappointed that you couldn't make your own graphics with this one.  I could look up graphics by category, which was nice, but I couldn't tweak them or edit them, which made some of them unusable for anything I might need an infographic for.  These were cute, but really only useful to send to someone else or post online as a silly thing for friends to comment on.

I'm sure there are some with great information, I just didn't find them.  There may be a few hidden gems in here for people to seriously use, but you'd have to wade through a lot to find them.

No comments:

Post a Comment