Friday, April 25, 2014

23 Mobile Things: Thing 17

I've come to the realization that it must look as though I am simply picking the first thing on each list.  I'm not, I swear, though it happened again this time.

I chose the Superior Hiking Trail app and it is really good!!  Since I am a novice hiker, I like having all the loops and trails that are part of this system explains in details and the interactive parking maps are wonderful.  It helps to know where to go!  We went hiking in Colorado a few years ago and didn't have signs for the trail heads, which made finding them really hard.  This app fixes all that and I wish every trail system had something like this.

Links to websites, information, a more details guide, and contact information help to make this app something that will be very useful when I head up to Duluth to hike.  Good job!!

No comments:

Post a Comment