Wednesday, February 12, 2014

23 Mobile Things: Thing 9

Aviary seems to be a very cool program!  I can change frames on pictures to give them more effects, write on them in various colors and pen sizes, crop them into specific sizes, and even create memes.  Seems to be a great app!

I tried a photo of a hat that I made for a friend, resized it, gave it a cool frame that made it look like a stamp, then wrote "For Phoebe" on it with red.  At first, I used a pen size that was quite large and had to find the eraser to remove the writing.  The eraser was rather fun as the original picture appeared as I erased the red.  Once I changed to a smaller size, it was easy to write the message I wanted and it looked almost like a postcard when I was done.  Way Cool!  I can't wait to play around with this even more!

No comments:

Post a Comment