Saturday, February 1, 2014

23 Mobile Things: Thing 7

I am already a Pinterest addict, let me make that clear.  I have the app on the Ipad and I almost never use it because once I start, I can't seem to get off the darn thing.  The interface is easy to search, fun to use, and I think they did a great job with the design.

Pinterest is a brilliant way for all of us to share websites, pictures, recipes, craft ideas, all sorts of things just by pinning them to our boards.  I have a virtual bookshelf inside of Pinterest to keep track of all the books I read over the course of 2014.  it will be fun to look at that shelf when I am finished.  I also have a Dream House board where I keep track of decorating ideas I will never use, a Yurt Board for my fantasy yurt, and a board of silly pictures of animals where I make up dumb quotes to go along with the pictures.  Yes, I know, these boards are really only for my own entertainment, but the fact that other people can look at them does make me quite happy.

More fun than Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment