Saturday, February 1, 2014

23 Mobile Things: Thing 6

First off, I decided that Cloud On would be the best one for me, considering I use Microsoft at work and at home and would love to be able to access it with my Ipad.

I did NOT know until I started that I needed a DropBox account, which I don't have.  So I made one.  I should have made one a long time ago, considering I could take things home with me much easier on a snow day or when I'm traveling to edit documents and improve my book orders from the Ipad.

I 'dropped' my book order file into Dropbox without choosing individual documents to see if it would take the whole thing and it did!  I could open everything that was in the folder as separate documents in both Excel and Word, which was crazy awesome.  This will definitely improve things for me.  Two apps with one download - without Dropbox, I never would have accomplished anything!

This is so much fun and a great thing to do at work on Saturdays, when not many patrons come to visit us.  I am still doing library related work and learning more about my device and how to help people and filling up the empty hours at the same time.  Great!

No comments:

Post a Comment