Wednesday, February 12, 2014

23 Mobile Things: Thing 10

I'm trying out Instagram and I must have tried it before, since an account for me already existed.  That doesn't bode well, honestly.  If I've made an account but didn't like it enough to stick with it, I may delete it in a few weeks without ever having really used it.  BUT - my little niece has an instagram account, so that might be enough to keep me active.

I took a picture of my desk as my first post, set up more followers, and changed all my push notifications so I don't get one every three seconds.  I hate the push notifications.  In fact, I wish NOTHING had push notifications.  If I want to know if someone has sent me a message, I'll check when I have time, not when you ping me, you silly thing.

Technology is supposed to make our lives easier, but it does take time to get it all under your belt.  I'd almost be willing to say that it takes MORE time to learn everything and I bet that's why people get discouraged.  If you don't have the time to use it over and over again, it won't become second nature and it will just get in the way.

But I digress.  Instagram seems to be entertaining.  I will post a few more pictures and see how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment