Wednesday, January 15, 2014

23 Mobile Things: Thing 1

So. I signed up for this library program called "23 Mobile Things" which will help me learn how to use my IPad more completely than I have been.  Through a series of self-explored apps and activities, I will learn all sorts of things that I didn't know how to do before.  This really pumps me up!!  I love my IPad but I've always had the sneaking sensation that I wasn't utilizing it to the fullest.

Hopefully, this selection of apps will help me remedy that.  For each Thing, I will write a blog post detailing the app and what I learned from it.  Each of these posts will be titled "23 Mobile Things" followed by the Thing I am working on.  these posts should be easy to spot and won't get confused with the other trains of thought I have going.

Not that I write that much anymore! but maybe this will. Inspire me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment