Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Blog Organizations

So I was thinking and I have several different threads I would like to write about, but I don't want to start different blogs for each topic.  Instead, I am going to put a sub-title of sorts on every post so you, my faithful and disturbed readers, can tell which sequence of thought I am following.

So far, I am going to use the following subtitles, though these could change without warning:

The Garden of My Dreams will be used for *gasp* gardening thoughts
Kitchen Fantasies will revolve around cooking exploits
Library Confessional speaks for itself - books and other media
Unruly Mob of Social Justice (UMSJ) will be my rants about society
Mundane Endeavors will be just the regular life of me, my kids, and our general craziness

I might add more, but for now, I'll stick with these five trains of thought.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment